We can help you keep up-to-date on the current security issues. If you ever have anything unusual happen with your account please contact us as soon as possible.
- Phishing, Vishing and SMiShing
- Online & Aware
- Identity Theft Information
- Identity Theft Protection
- Current Phishing Scams
- Sample Phishing E-Mail
- "Heartbleed" Software Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows XP Operating System End of Support
- FAQs Debit & Credit Cards
SnoCope CU would never request personal information like account numbers or PIN numbers over the internet. If you receive an e-mail from us that you are not sure about please call the credit union immediately. Below is a link to the NCUA with information about a recent phishing scam and also a link the Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft site.