Did you know?
At SnoCope we strive to offer not only a wide variety of products and services but those products and services that help our members get ahead financially. This section is dedicated to what is unique about what we offer and will hopefully serve as a guide to enhance the value of your SnoCope membership.
- Did you know Snocope offers a Health Savings Account where you can use your pre-tax dollars to pay for future medical expenses? With these accounts there are no "Use it or lose it" situations?
- Did you know your child can earn higher interest on the entire balance in one of our Youth Savings Accounts?
- Did you know it's possible to bump your rate up one time with a Bump Rate Certificate?
- Did you know that with only $500 you can open a Share Certificate for as short a period as 6 months? And only $100 on a Youth Certificate for 12 months?
- Did you know SnoCope has an auto preapproval process so you can shop for a car with more confidence?
- Did you know that you can pick your own pin # for your debit card?
- Did you know that members 55 and better get free checks?
- Did you know that you have access to over 6,000 locations throughout the nation through CU Service Centers?
- Did you know that qualified home purchases financed through SnoCope can be made with low down payments and rates?
- Did you know that Snocope offers a variety of home loan products for first time home buyers, refinances, 2nd homes, and investment properties
- Did you know that applying for a loan is easy with our online application and calculators to find the perfect product for you?
- Did you know the Rocky Racoon Club is open to ages 0-11 and every deposit is eligible for a token?
- Did you know Youth Checking Accounts are available for ages 12-17 with a parent/guardian on account?
- Did you know that SnoCope offers young adult members access to On Your Way? A great online resource that includes financial education and tools to help reach your goals.
- Did you know that our Visa Platinum Credit Card has a non-variable rate so it won't change from month to month?
- Did you know that SnoCope offers loans to help reestablish credit called Share Secured Loans where the rate is only 3% above the certificate rate?
- Did you know that SnoCope offers a 10 day grace period on all Visa and Consumer Loans payments from the date your bill is due?
- Did you know you may be able to make deposits to your SnoCope IRA from your payroll direct deposit? The U.S. Department of Labor suggests that saving about 10% of your gross income is a great place to start saving for retirement.