Started in 1993, the Ambassador Program has grown to be a very successful vehicle to promote the Credit Union and benefit our members. The Ambassadors act as a liaison between the employees' workplace and the Credit Union.
Other responsibilities of an Ambassador are to:
- Display newsletters and fliers from the Credit Union
- Serve as a source for loan and membership applications
- Share Credit Union information with new employees
Benefits you receive by being an Ambassador include:
- Free checks with a SnoCope checking account
- Being first to know of current Credit Union promotions
- The opportunity to share Credit Union membership benefits with fellow employees
The goal of the Ambassador Program is to have a credit union contact person in each department of every eligible employment group.
If you would like more information about the Ambassador Program, please contact Beth Jarvis at (425) 405-9973 ext 123 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.